Wearable Objects

Have a cool suggestion that you think would help in improving our community? We'd love to hear it out!
Israel

Wearable Objects

Post by Israel »

We should be able to wear backpacks, dufflebags, hats, etc. Also make the Kevlar Armor vest wearable!
Los Santos Police Department - Police Officer II - Lisa Goodman
Israel's LSPD Video Thread

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

I think they should come up with a system that lets you adjust the position for your wearables as well as weapons?

It'd be awesome if you could wear stuff like traffic vests and tool belts in the future :D

Image Image

rickyfrombosnia

Post by rickyfrombosnia »

Im not sure,as i dont know a lot of this. But i thing some gta sa clothes can be used. Hats and bandanas are definetly a must to do.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

rickyfrombosnia wrote:
22 Apr 2020, 17:46
Im not sure,as i dont know a lot of this. But i thing some gta sa clothes can be used. Hats and bandanas are definetly a must to do.
Unfortunately due to some limitations it's pretty hard to make a script that lets you use GTA SA clothing accessories, not sure about it tho.
Image Image

Tosfera
Site Admin

Post by Tosfera »

It's certainly possible, but it'll take quite some effort and time to get these right as well as potentially destroying some toasters from players due to the sync. For now it's rather a v2.0 thing than a short term thing.