ATM withdrawal limits

Have a cool suggestion that you think would help in improving our community? We'd love to hear it out!
Israel

ATM withdrawal limits

Post by Israel »

There should be ATM withdrawal limits, most countries are about $1000 (one being not a shit ton of money in ATMs to begin with, and lessens your chance of being robbed). If you'd like more cash then you should go to a bank teller NPC.
Los Santos Police Department - Police Officer II - Lisa Goodman
Israel's LSPD Video Thread

Dino

Post by Dino »

I agree with this.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Yes please
Image Image

Vorras

Post by Vorras »

Yup. If someone want's to withdraw more money he should be able to purchase a Silver or Golden ATM card.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Vorras wrote:
24 Apr 2020, 13:12
Yup. If someone want's to withdraw more money he should be able to purchase a Silver or Golden ATM card.
While that makes sense to a certain extent, these cards should cost IC money per payday.
Image Image

Israel

Post by Israel »

Vorras wrote:
There's no ATM in this world that allows you make $10,000 withdrawals... perhaps maybe Dubai, but their version of a beater is a Ferrari lmao.
Los Santos Police Department - Police Officer II - Lisa Goodman
Israel's LSPD Video Thread

Vorras

Post by Vorras »

Israel wrote:
24 Apr 2020, 20:55
Vorras wrote:
There's no ATM in this world that allows you make $10,000 withdrawals... perhaps maybe Dubai, but their version of a beater is a Ferrari lmao.
My bad, messed up one-time withdrawal limit with the daily one. Consider my statement as foul.

Tosfera
Site Admin

Post by Tosfera »

Sounds interesting, will implement this!