Rushing Discussion

Discussion related to the Advanced Gaming community.
Israel

Rushing Discussion

Post by Israel »

Rushing (The act of using a single /me to attack someone with (fists, knives, bats, etc.) then continue to strike them) which is a very common way of fighting on roleplaying servers. I am totally for this, but I believe if this is allowed here, in which I've been rushed before and witnessed other people be or get rushed. What should the protocols be? Here's my suggestion.

- Reasonable purpose to rush (such as insulting, racial slurs, asking to fight, resist arrests, uttering threats, etc)
- Once a player uses a command such as /fallfront, you should no longer be able to strike them until they're PK'd unless given OOC perms by the victim.
- All injuries must be roleplayed by all parties involved once the rush (fight) is over.

Let's be real, no one wants to type out every single punch, kick, dodge, etc. Also people tend to PG when doing the full /me method of fighting.
Los Santos Police Department - Police Officer II - Lisa Goodman
Israel's LSPD Video Thread

Sherry

Post by Sherry »

every fight i've ever been in has always been just a brawl with no /me or /do until after the fight is finished. there hasn't been a rule for/against it because it should be common sense.

Israel

Post by Israel »

Sherry wrote:
05 May 2020, 16:18
every fight i've ever been in has always been just a brawl with no /me or /do until after the fight is finished. there hasn't been a rule for/against it because it should be common sense.
Good to know, rushing is the best way to fight.
Los Santos Police Department - Police Officer II - Lisa Goodman
Israel's LSPD Video Thread