custom nike

Discussion related to the Advanced Gaming community.
Nelson Wilde

custom nike

Post by Nelson Wilde »

Its gonna b crazy yo. custom nike And alot of them are gonna sit on da shelvesFri, 01 Feb 2013 07:05:06 0000 /?p=377590#comment-555502 on ebay they going for to much and other website are charging to much 2k and more . i just preorder my pair from sneakerslegit.bigcartel This a Legit sneaker website i just order a pair of ray allen 13 size 10 about two weeks ago they were shipped with in 4 days and 100% legit and it was dead stock just like they said. they use Paypal thats why i trusted them and shopped from there site i just want to share with everyone else . i believe they just started they are a group of sneaker heads but the best is that there price are not a force like Flight club ect.

i also pre order the Lebron croks from becuase they have them for cheaper price then other place do. i hope yo find this hopeful .Fri, 22 Feb myer nike 2013 00:02:35 0000 /?p=393761#comment-561092 Foreign Entity- No its people like you who make me laugh, your 9-5 is a joke dont talke ROI when the return based on effort is not worth the $ only to a lame or the desperate, and you have the nerve to poke your chest out "L7". There are nike auburn Many ways to make serious $ and reselling sneakers aint one of them, obviously or you wouldnt have to work a 9-5.

Tue, 05 Feb 2013 06:18:11 0000 /?p=387392#comment-556537 @Tunjiuana no they are not. Lebrons shoes have suffered since da 7s. Anda da fact dat he jus LETS Nike Do wateva they want wit shoe & put them at unbelievable prices is jus more reason to say his shoes are overrated. And if purchase dis shoe, ur a fool. These shoes will NOT last long & ur tellin Nike u will spend ANY amount for somethin hype & limited. OVERRATED.. I own corked AF1s & they dont last after nike myer 18 months & thats wit minimum use.

I'm not a big re-seller so i'm not defending it but it's very difficult to be a sneakerhead and to NEVER have either a. resold; or b. bought from a re-seller. It's really the FIRST person who chooses to pay the jacked up price that one bold E-bayer decides to price a shoe at& Once 1 or 2 sell at the absurd price, more sell, then all the other sellers follow suit and jack up their prices to at or near the same price. Simple business. Stop paying re-sellers the prices. How BAD do u need the sneaker NOW??? There will be a new shoe next Saturday, don't worry, rest easy.

Wed, 26 Sep 2012 03:41:55 0000 /?p=355591#comment-529708 herve leger .This herve leger high neck dresses blue will make you very sexy and charming.Once you wear this beautiful,elegant, sexy and charming featured herve leger dress in the party, herve leger square neck dresses Black make your choice to go in the fashion front, herve leger strapless dresses the pursuit of fashion on the interpretation of the fashion herve leger swimsuit .Herve leger long sleeve dresses green make your choice to go in the fashion front, the pursuit of fashion on the interpretation of the fashion, sexy, charisma, temperament and so on.

They have become the nike sliders womens most loyal fans in herve leger dress sale . Herve leger is equal to the charm of the Hollywood stars. Buy now herve leger dress free shipping. You herve leger dress clothing close friends as human beings, especially women, is necessary and important to the modern women shop herve leger dress .It is really nice of you to share the excellent shoes information to others. herve leger bandage dresses with beautiful clothes, herve leger dresses have the best durability, is to use artificial silk, nylon, herve leger dress shop spandex Image clothing popular with the people around the world of harmony.